So for all of you waiting for amazing pics....keep breathing.
I am after all in India. Where even if I can hook up my camera it's another thing to download...
o.k. so I write. Yesterday Supron and I walked across the river bed to the Thai wat and had a relaxing visit there...the air is so much cleaner and there's very few people about except for buses going to Suchata's house. ON the way back we stopped at a Hindu temple and got a tour from a man called Siva. He took us out to the gardens in back...this house was once owned by the raj who built the main budha stupa. The grounds here are very quiet maybe 2 visitors everyday. Really lovely to walk around and explore the ruins where one sees signs of budha everywhere. Even in the walls as support for brick archways.
Once again Wat Pa surprises....after chanting last night the head monk didn't move an inch...many of the thai people were a little confused as we usually get up right after...they were looking to see if he fell asleep...but no, we did sitting medition for about half an hour. Afterward one monk asked him about it and all I understood was something about america. So I guess it's known that we are helped by sitting meditation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment