Wow. What a long time it's been. One thing about using this is that I can tell when I haven't been near a puker for awhile...So after getting unstuck from Leh...I made it down to Spiti (fotos coming to a f.b. near you), kinnaur and back to Shimla...once in shimla my friends in the refugee camp wouldn't hear of me getting ripped off as high season was upon the hotels...and if you could find a room the price (by India standards) was unreasonable...so once again I stayed in the alley. Then I discovered that the Rinpoche (he is the head Ngima lama) that I had met on my way to Ladakh had just returned from travels so I was able the meet him again on my way back from Ladakh...this time he asked who I was and from where..."Ameriga ne in", I said. Ahhh he said and pushed my head closer to the floor after dropping a blessing cord in my outreached hand. So now in Tso Pema for the last few weeks for those of you with out F.B. I have been recupperating from a bad sprained ankle which is almost better now so hopefully soon I will be back on the move to Dharamsala and beyond. Pics just finished uploading so I better get back to that.
No comments:
Post a Comment