skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
bhutan or bust
Monday, February 16, 2009
into the himalayas
After stopping in Gaya of all places...I can officially say that I've been in India now...with Claire and Chrisitne. The flight on to Paro was fairly short.
But deffinetely exquisite views of Everest, Ana purna..etal.
1 comment:
Steven B
February 17, 2009 at 8:05 AM
WOW!! Amazing and beautiful. Hope you're having a great trip Sheyli......
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2018
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2010
(12)
►
August
(8)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
▼
2009
(46)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(6)
▼
February
(9)
Kuzu Tsampo la
No title
check point at yangkil resort
Ghande Valley
bhumtang
turned photos
into the himalayas
bangkok morning
The tether is thinning. Like an anchor-out I'm fe...
►
January
(3)
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
WOW!! Amazing and beautiful. Hope you're having a great trip Sheyli......
ReplyDelete